TO BE HELD ON SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual general meeting (the “Meeting”) of the members (the “Members”) of Climbing Escalade Canada (“CEC”) will be held at the Hotel ALT Montreal, 120 Peel Street, Montreal, Quebec H3C 0L8, at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 19, 2019, for the following purposes:
1. to receive and consider the financial statements of CEC for the financial year ended September 30, 2018;
2. to fix the number of directors to be elected at the Meeting at eight (8);
3. to elect the following nominees as directors of CEC to hold office until the next annual meeting of Members or until their successors are duly elected or appointed:
4. to approve the appointment of MNP, LLP as the auditor of CEC for the ensuing year at such remuneration to be fixed by the board of directors of CEC; and
5. to transact any other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
DOWLOAD THE FULL DOCUMENT with further info (pdf) CAL01-#2843879-v1-Notice_of_Meeting_(CEC)_2019_AGM
Members are welcome to call Steve Frangos with questions relating to financial or other matters of CEC. Please advise Steve Frangos at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend the Meeting or if you require a form of proxy.
DATED April 28, 2019.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CLIMBING ESCALADE CANADA
(signed) “Steve Frangos”
Director and President
FOLLOWING THE FORMAL MEETING:
After the formal meeting has concluded the CEC will be providing an update on the past year’s activities since the last meeting as well as an operational update for the current and next season. There will also be presentations from a few guest speakers and an opportunity for members of the climbing community to have a Q&A with board members, Executive Director and High Performance Director – more details to follow.