In partnership with USA Climbing and the PanAmerican Council, The North American Cup Series (NACS) will feature the three individual disciplines of climbing – bouldering, speed, and lead climbing. The Series launched in 2021, and will consist of a demi-dozen of stops annually.
The mission of the Series is to provide a high-level competition series for advanced and elite athletes from the America’s to continue their development outside of World Cup competition.
2023 Dates and Locations:
GoPro Mountain Games, Vail, Colo. (Boulder)
Beta Bloc, Montreal, Quebec (Boulder)
Eskalar Climbing and Fitness, Escazu- San Jose, Costa Rica. (Lead, Speed)
inSPIRE Rock Gym, Cypress, TX. (Lead, Speed)
Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond, British Columbia (Lead, Speed)
Sportrock Climbing Center, Alexandria, Virginia (Lead, Speed)
- April 27 – May 1 Sport Rock, Alexandria, Va. (Bouldering, Lead, Speed)
- June 10-11 GoPro Mountain Games, Vail, Colo. (Bouldering)
- CANCELLED – July 15-17 Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond, British Columbia (Lead, Speed)
- Aug. 19-21 Jackalope Festival, Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Quebec (Bouldering)
- REGISTRATION OPEN! Follow this How to Register Guide!
- Sept. 16-18 Alta Climbing & Fitness, Gilbert, AZ (Lead, Speed)
Series Manual: NACS 2021 – North American Cup Series Event Manual
Dates and Locations:
USA Climbing National Training Center, Salt Lake City, Utah: Bouldering – June 12th – 13th, 2021
- FINAL RESULTS
- Congrats to Canadian Allison Vest for taking Silver!
Stone Age Climbing Gym, Albuquerque, New Mexico: Bouldering, Lead, Speed – August 25-29, 2021
- FINAL RESULTS
- See Full Results here: https://climbingcanada.ca/canadians-with-strong-showing-at-north-american-cup-series-event/
Reach Climbing and Fitness, Bridgeport, PA: Lead, Speed – September 17th – 19th, 2021
Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond, British Columbia: Lead, Speed – October 8th – 10th, 2021
Altitude Gym, Kanata, Ontario: Bouldering – October 23rd-24th, 2021 (rescheduled)