Here are all the documents and information athletes and coaches may need to refer to for the 2021-2022 Youth National Championships – Boulder & Lead!
BOULDER, May 19-21, 2022
Le Crux Centre d’escalade – 1850 Boulevard Saint-Martin O, Laval, QC H7S 1M9
LEAD, May 22-23, 2022
Canyon Escalade – 1775, Chemin de St-Jean, La Prairie, QC J5R 0J2
Provisional schedule as of April 26, 2022, updated May 4. Schedule is subject to change until the start of the event. Any changes or updates will be posted here.
Boulder Qualification format – FLASH Format – explained: New IFSC Flash Format – How will it work for the CEC Boulder National Championships? – Climbing Escalade Canada (climbingcanada.ca)
LEAD RUNNING ORDERS
UPDATED – May 17
TOPO MAPS AND VIDEOS
Boulder Qualification Videos now available on the CEC YouTube Channel.
Lead Videos now available on the CEC YouTube Channel.
Registration is now CLOSED.
Once qualified and approved by their PTSO, athletes must complete the following steps to be accepted into the event:
- Purchase their 2021-2022 CEC Annual Athlete License here: https://member.climbingcanada.ca/login
- Sign their 2021-2022 Event Waiver in the membership portal
- Purchase their Event Fee – either / both Boulder and/or Lead, here: https://member.climbingcanada.ca/login
- Create an account on Vertical Life by Applying for Athlete Account here: https://cec.results.info/users/login
- Ensure that their PTSO register them into the appropriate event in Vertical Life
For any questions on this process, please contact your PTSO. Contacts are listed below.
Registration is now CLOSED.
ALL coaches must register through this form: https://forms.gle/zD8Wt9zW17xCZcQJA
Safe Sport Requirements: https://climbingcanada.ca/2021-2022-coach-requirements/
Space will be limited. Only PTSO approved coaches will be accepted. Please see PTSO contacts below.
Important update for Spectators – May 11, 2022
BOULDER RUNNING ORDERS
- Junior Female – startlist_YBN
- Junior Male – startlist_YBN
- Youth A Female – startlist_YBN
- Youth B Male – startlist_YBN
- Youth B Female – Startlist_YBN
UPDATED – May 21
RESULTS – BOULDERING
- Laval, QC_B_Youth B Female_general_official
- Laval, QC_B_Youth B Male_general_official
- Laval, QC_B_Youth A Female_general_official
- Laval, QC_B_Youth A Male_general_official
- Laval, QC_B_Juniors Female_general_official
- Laval, QC_B_Juniors Male_general_official
RESULTS – DIFFICULTY
- Montreal, QC_L_Juniors Male_general_official
- Montreal, QC_L_Juniors Female_general_official
- Montreal, QC_L_Youth A Male_general_official
- Montreal, QC_L_Youth A Female_general_official
- Montreal, QC_L_Youth B Male_general_official
- Montreal, QC_L_Youth B Female_general_official
View CEC Hotel Partners and Recommended Hotels here: https://climbingcanada.ca/youth-nationals-accommodations/
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO and LINKS
- CEC COVID Protocol
- CEC Rules
- CEC Policies
- Physio on site
- There will be Physiotherapy and Rehab available onsite, this will be available to all athletes
- They will be located in the warm up and isolation zone
- Photography Waiver:
Adult waiver – https://www.
Youth waiver – https://www.
Climbing Association of Manitoba (CAM)
East Coast Competitive Climbing (ECCC)
Fédération québécoise de la montagne et de l’escalade (FQME)
All other provinces or territories (PEI, NL, SK, NV, NWT):