CEC is launching today its Request for Proposals (RFP) – Event Hosting Facilities for the 2022-2023 Competition Season, and the 2023-2024 Competition Season. We are excited to be calling out for hosting partners to deliver exceptional seasons for all Canadian athletes!
Interested Climbing Facilities should carefully read all the details included in the Request for Proposals Document: 2022-2023 & 2023-2024 RFP – CEC Event Host Facilities
CEC will accept and review proposals,and select the Host Facilities for the 2022-2023 and the 2023-2024 Competition Seasons, following the timeline below.
*This timeline is flexible, and may need to be adapted due to COVID or other challenges that may arise through the process.
- April 4, 2022 – Opening of RFP
- May 1, 2022 – Deadline to submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 2022 – CEC Competition Committee or CEC Para-Climbing Committee to review proposals and submit recommendation to CEC Board of Directors
- July 2022 – CEC Board of Directors to select Host Facilities for 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 Competition Seasons
- End of July 2022 – Announcement of selected Hosts
For questions or comments regarding this Request for Proposals document, please contact CEC’s Executive Director, Christiane Marceau, at email@example.com
Proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org